Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Welcome

Well here I am; blogging. I am not sure whether this is going to be a good idea but I have heard so much about the successes of people blogging; and am now a member of a couple of others' blogs I thought I'd give it a go.

This blog will be about the creative side of my endeavours. As some of you may know as well as setting up my art and photography business again back in Sept 2010, I still run a web site for trainers www.trainerbase.co.uk. I won't be talking about the training and development field in this blog unless it directly relates to creativity (which of course it might).

I do have a web site at www.pjm-artandphotography.co.uk. Its a bit basic and will be updated with more stuff as it comes on line. I also have registered www.within-two.co.uk as a site for my photoart.

And what does 'within two' mean or come from:

When I used to do photography back in the 1980s I would occasionally go out photographing with my trusty Pentax MX 'without' the battery. Using Ilford 125 ISO/ASA film I would expect to get the exposure correct by guesswork (knowing lighting conditions) or at least within two stops (plus or minus one stop).

ALSO
It happens to be an anogram from the first letter of my own philosophical saying that I came up with on August 28th 1999 in my sister Rosie's caravan at Gwallia Falls site Tresaith, Ceredigion, Wales:
"If Here Was Once There; Where Is There Now?"

So I am here now; where next??

No comments:

Post a Comment